Local online marketing – dominate your niche
If you own a local bricks and mortar business then we need to talk. There are several strategies that we recommend that will give you more exposure, enquiries and sales. ‘Done for you’ implementation or we coach and train you.
Nearly 50% of searches on a mobile device nowadays have local intent. This means that people in your local area are looking for your services. Add this to the fact that the results on Google from a mobile device are going to give different people different results depending on their location. Don’t miss out. If you are a bricks and mortar business with a single or multiple location you are missing out. Don’t miss out on specifically optimising your site to your local market. You should be taking advantage of the various local optimisation packages we offer.
Many businesses quite naturally have one or more fixed locations and are traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ businesses. If you are a chiropractor, solicitor, construction company or accountant then chances are you are not the only one competing for business in your local area. That’s where local search engine optimisation comes in. So, how can we help? Over 80% of local businesses don’t use their Google My Business account effectively and lose out to the competition as a result. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.
What you can expect from us
You can certainly expect our full support and expertise in gaining more enquiries and customers through local search. In order to gain more local business we will first take a look at your competitors in relation to your business and evaluate their online presence using our unique ‘21 point local search evaluation formula’. We will then formulate a plan and assist you to the level you are comfortable with. This may include:
- Claiming and fully optimising your Google My Business listing
- Claiming and fully optimising your Yahoo and Bing listings
- Optimising all business details across the web
- Optimising your web pages, copy and code for local business
- Using specialist directories across the web
- Creating a backlinks campaign around your major keywords
- Modifying and adding any photos, images and video to ensure added optimisation
- Adding the DMI special ‘boomerang’ formula