UPCOMING TRAINING EVENT
- Venue: Boringdon Park Golf Club
- Date: 27-June-2019
- Time: 08:45 – 11:00
- Price: £20
DIGITAL MARKETING EVENTS in PLYMOUTH
No two other online advertising platforms deliver as much as Google Ads and Facebook Ads. This digital marketing event in Plymouth is an introduction to both platforms will give you the confidence and knowledge to take it to the next level.
Google Partner, Mark Field will be taking you through the process that he uses to double the number of enquiries and sales across different business sectors.
Whether you are interested in setting this up or improving what you currently do, you will find this session useful.
This session is targeted at those who self-manage and those who outsource.
We will cover:
- How to correctly structure your account, campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads and Keywords
- How to avoid the 3 most common mistakes and how to fix them to maximise success
- How to get higher Ad positions for less money
- How to handle your competitors
- How to use some simple metrics and reports to improve your campaigns
This session is packed with tips and best practice, all from Google Partner, Mark Field
Gain confidence to run your first Facebook Ad in minutes, then we will cover:
- The key ingredient missing on most ads
- Different Ad types
- Audience and targeting
- Bidding strategies
- Reporting and optimisation
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
As a Google Certified Partner Mark has trained thousands (yes thousands) of individuals, teams and CEO’s from small ambitious start-ups to global companies, both in the private and public sector, running online marketing campaigns for local, national and global companies.