£1000 – £2500 in FREE Grants To Accelerate Your Business Growth
Coaching grants are available to SME’s based in the West of England. Overcoming barriers to business growth such as lack of strategy or skills are key challenges for businesses. That’s where a business coach can help and at DM Informatics we can not only coach but we can actually implement with you.
The nuts and bolts of this are as follows: You spend between £2500 and £6250 and you receive back 40%. It’s that simple. If you are not investing in your online marketing then please disregard the following. If you are, please read on.
A coaching grant can help you:
- Overcome business growth barriers
- Create real assets for your company
- Reduce your financial stress
- Grow your business with confidence
- Reduce your current digital spend
- Gain new customers
- Conquer new markets
How can we help?
We will sit down with you and make a detailed plan about what you want to achieve and how we can achieve it. These initial discussions are critical in putting together a plan that will serve your buisness well. Here is what we can offer:
- Coaching and training your in-house marketing person or team
- Create a robust strategic plan
- Coach at a pace that suits your business goals
- Dedicated, leading edge guidance and expertise
- Short, medium and long term strategic implementation
- 1-1, team, onsite, offsite, remote support. All is possible and we agree what is best for your business.
What you can use your grant for with DM Informatics?
- Website design and development
- Creation of digital assets for long term use
- Implementation of a strategic plan
- Targeting local, national and international markets
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Paid search including pay per click and social media advertising
- Local to global SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Integration of online to offline and offline to online strategies
- Building of sales funnels
Interested? As with all grants they don’t last forever so the next step is to contact Mark Field on one of the following for an initial discussion:
Bristol: 0117 370 0067 or email Mark directly at email@example.com
P.S. Receive an in-depth competitor analysis report when you sign up with us. We look forward to hearing from you.